Re: animation

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:38:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kate,

Facets Multimedia carries a very large number of animation titles (classic,
independent, anime and the latest titles). If you'd like to receive the
latest copy of Facets' Whole Toon Catalog which lists all of our titles with
complete descriptions and prices, or if you would like me to look up any
titles for you, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Facets
also has an on-line catalog at (www.facets.org) that lists our complete
library of animated titles complete with descriptions, prices and
availability information. If you're looking for anything animated chances
are that we'll have it. My contact info is listed below. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 08:23 AM 1/29/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone know good sources for animation video or dvd...older stuff that was
>originally done on film?
>
>Kate McGivern
>Media Coordinator
>Bergen Community College
>400 Paramus Road
>Paramus NJ 07652
>(201) 447-7980
>fax (201) 444-7036
>Kmcgivern@bergen.cc.nj.us

FACETS WHOLESALE
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
PH: 1-800-888-0775
PH: 1-773-281-9075
FAX:773-929-5437

HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm central time