Re: DVD sources

Lori Stevens (Stevenlo@uvsc.edu)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:09:50 -0800 (PST)

Your secret is safe...my lips are sealed. We'll do the "major university media center" thing. Have a fun one and thanks for all of the input!!

Lori

>>> rhertz@u.washington.edu 01/26/01 11:00AM >>>
Hence the "ummmm" . . . maybe you shouldn't mention us by name in case
they decide to stop taking our PO's! You could use something like "a
University Libraries Media Center I know of . . ." :)

Randy Hertzler
University of Washington Libraries