Re: DVD sources

Lori Stevens (Stevenlo@uvsc.edu)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:51:03 -0800 (PST)

I'm glad to find out they take your po's. Now I can twist some arms and find out why they are not taking mine! We have had to use a check or credit card with every transaction. Hmmm.

>>> rhertz@u.washington.edu 01/26/01 09:24AM >>>
Ummm, we've been ordering the bulk of our features over the last two years
with Movies Unlimited for VHS and DVD Planet (Ken Crane's) for DVD--and
used PO's for every purchase. Never used Express.com, though, so maybe
it's just *they* who don't take PO's . . .

Randy Hertzler
University of Washington Libraries