Re: DVD sources

Ranny Levy (ranny@cqcm.org)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 06:03:27 -0800 (PST)

Valley Media in Woodland Hills, CA is another good source.
rl

--
Coalition for Quality Children's Media - KIDS FIRST!
112 W. San Francisco St. Suite 305A Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Ph: 505.989.8076 Fax: 505.986.8477 website - http://www.cqcm.org
Ranny Levy - President
Suzanne Farley - KIDS FIRST! Director
Lorilei Songy - Public Relations Coordinator
Therese Schoeppner - Jury Coordinator
--
"I am quite selective and wondered how I could find the most
worthwhile movies that are interesting, fun, imaginative,