Re: purchasing music for in-class power point presentations

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:58:30 -0800 (PST)

Well...use of the entire song might be problemmatic (both technically and
from a Fair Use standpoint). I'd have a look at the CCUMC Multimedia Fair
Use Guidelines and take it from
there...(http://www.libraries.psu.edu/mtss/fairuse/default.html)

Technically, it'd be a hell of lot easier to buy a cheapy oldies disc and
play it on a machine with a CD drive, sound card, and speakers.

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000