Re: Film search "The Eternal Return"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:40:52 -0800 (PST)

Facets has it available on VHS for $29.95, in stock and ready to ship
immediately, if you're interested.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 01:37 PM 1/22/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm trying to find out if there's a current U.S. source for the 1943 French
>film "L'eternel retour" (The Eternal Return, or Love Eternal). It was
>directed by Jean Delannoy & written by Jean Cocteau. Video or 16mm film
>would be okay. Thanks in advance.
>Marilyn
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant
>Audiovisual Classroom Services
>408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
>Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
>Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
>e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

FACETS WHOLESALE
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
PH: 1-800-888-0775
PH: 1-773-281-9075
FAX:773-929-5437

HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm central time