Re: Video Encyclopedia of the 20th Century

Barb Bergman (barbara.bergman@angelo.edu)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:49:57 -0800 (PST)

Thanks so much for offerring us the video encyclopedia. My Director was
thrilled (which was good, since I got myself in trouble later in the day...)

Here's the scoop on shipping:
We have an account with Airborne Express. When everything is ready to go, I
can call them to arrange the pickup. I'll just need your street address.

Barb