Selling Murder

Joan Goodwin (
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:56:27 -0800 (PST)

Dear VideoLibbers,
I forward this plea from one of our Faculty members in the hope
that you may be able to give her some assistance. I haven't had
much luck finding this one....

Thanks in advance.

>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:11:30 -0800
>From: Pat Washington <>
>Subject: The Selling of Murder
>I am looking for a film or video that I saw on the Discovery Channel a few
>years ago. The title is "Selling Murder: The Killing Films of the Third
>Reich." According to a website I have found, the film was written and
>researched by Micahel Burleigh; the producer was Domino Films and the year is
>1991. I am having difficulty trying to locate the distributor. Can you help
>me? Thanks!
> Pat Washington, Asst. Professor
> Department of Women's Studies
> X46662

Joan Freeman Goodwin
Media Center Supervisor

Malcolm A. Love Library
San Diego State University phone:(619)594-6759
San Diego, California 92182-8050 fax : (619)594-0718