Re: Spanish dubbed dvd's

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:26:52 -0800 (PST)

Okay, our list is not the most extensive in the world, but if you go to

http://www.sfsu.edu/~avitv/AV.mediacatalog.html

and search on "Spanish Audio" we do list whether our DVD's have Spanish
audio tracks (as opposed to Spanish subtitles). Oh yeah, and we do have
"The Three Stooges" on laserdisc, with some episodes in Spanish (pretty
smart, for stooges).

Some DVD titles include Das Boot, Rosewood, Circle of Friends, Space Jam,
Groundhog Day, Tarzan (the Disney film), Mr. Deeds Goes to Town - don't
know how many of these you have; also, the more dvd's I buy the fewer
alternate audio tracks I'm finding. This feature seems to be fading in
popularity. Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University