Re: Search: "Lockup: Inside Valley State Prison"

sdehut@linfield.edu
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:18:00 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if any of this is correct information, but:

44 Blue Productions is in Studio City, CA their phone number may be (not
sure about this) 818-760-4442. I found lots of references to this company
- they are apparently quite prolific and award winners, too.....

A distribution company that handles other 44 Blue programs is Goldbar
International of LA, CA. Not sure if they are handling the "Lockup"
program.

Sue DeHut

Susan Davis-DeHut
Director, Educ. Media Services
Linfield College
900 SE Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128

--On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 9:57 AM -0800 "R. Hertzler"