RE: media scheduling

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:24:31 -0800 (PST)

I agree. This list was established to provide a forum for the open and
honest discussion of issues and resources primarily by video librarians.
Commercial concerns (ie vendors and film/videomakers) are welcome to join
the discussion and to "listen in" to the conversations of their clients and
potential clients. I think this type of discussion can be very helpful for
vendors in taking the pulse of customers and determining wants and needs.
If the information put out there is critical...so be it.

On the otherhand, VIDEOLIB is not intended for unsolicited advertisement of
product (that's the job of VIDEONEWS).

Gary Handman