RE: media scheduling

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:36:14 -0800 (PST)

Don't even go there, Margaret :-)

One of the best uses of the listserv is to share information about
vendors. However, I learned the hard way that *some* vendors don't like
this. It has been suggested to me that critical comments about a vendor
be sent directly to the person posting the query.

This is a completely different issue from advertising. That would be
Endeavor trying to sell its system by posting a message to the listserv.
We have Videonews for that purpose. -- Kris

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Dew, Margaret wrote:

> Can anyone say "PMSC?" (heh heh)
>
> -margaret
> smu-dallas

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405