Re: media scheduling
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:28:37 -0800 (PST)

I did not know this kind of thing was a thorny issue. Someone please
elaborate on this. Thanks.

Kay Mulcaster
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Library
Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2R1
Phone: 780 471 8794
FAX: 780 471 8813/491-3014

Rick Faaberg
<rickf@nwresd.k12.o To: Multiple recipients of list> <>
Sent by: cc: Subject: Re: media scheduling

01/17/01 11:46 PM
Please respond to

Ah! The thorny issue of discussing vendors and their products on public
email lists rises again!

(no experience with Endeavor, btw)

On 1/17/01 6:18 PM, Philip Fryer at may have written: