RE: media scheduling

Philip Fryer (pdf@loyola.edu)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:20:36 -0800 (PST)

Any replies would be useful to me as well (since we are considering choosing
the Endeavor system RIGHT NOW) as well as others, I am sure. We have not
heard of this problem, surprise, surprise. Perhaps Stephanie could collate,
summarize, prepare a PowerPoint presentation and report for Videolib, or do
the forwarding thing.

Thanks for sharing,
Philip

Philip Fryer
Media Services Librarian
Loyola/Notre Dame Library
pdf@Loyola.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu [mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On
Behalf Of Stephanie Frontz
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 5:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: media scheduling

We are considering using Endeavor's Media Scheduling module for scheduling
rooms, videos, equipment, etc. Is anyone else using this module of
Endeavor's library system? It looks like it has some problems, especially
when trying to use it with their Circulation system. Just wondering what
anyone out there may have managed to set up successfully. Please reply to
me individually. Thanks!

Stephanie J. Frontz
Art Librarian, Hd. Multimedia Center
University of Rochester