Re: Search for the First Americans (Video)

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:52:34 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if the title listed below is the one you might be looking for
but it was the closest I came to your original listing so I thought I might
send the info out, just in case. The title below is currently in stock and
ready to ship immediately.

"Nova--Mystery of the First Americans"

Delve into the scientific and cultural controversy surrounding Kennewick
Man--a 10,000 year old Caucasoid discovered in Washington State. Nova
uncovers this astonishing history. 60 mins.

VHS: $19.95

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 05:55 AM 1/16/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I am trying to find a copy of Search for the first Americans. It was
>released by the Films for the Humanities in 1992, but they no longer carry
>it. It is a BBC-TV production in association with WGBH Boston, written and
>produced by Simon Campbell-Jones as an episode of Nova. All help will be
>greatly appreciated by me.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>

>Eileen Karsten
>Head of Technical Services
>North Park University
>3225 W. Foster Ave.
>Chicago, IL 60625
>1-773-244-5585
>ekarsten@northpark.edu

FACETS WHOLESALE
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
PH: 1-800-888-0775
PH: 1-773-281-9075
FAX:773-929-5437

HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm central time