RE: ALA Annual 2001 SF and other issues

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:42:57 -0800 (PST)

I am not an ALA member, but it would seem to me that at this point you
should hope that the session in question is good and is well-attended. At
the session, the attendees could be surveyed to determine, among other
things, why they attended the session and what their background and
experience are in relation to video in libraries. You might determine
that there is still a need for this kind of session, or, of course, you
might discover that there is no need anymore. I can't believe people
still need it, but maybe they do if Becky's experience is any indication.