Re: Steamboat Willy Video

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:57:58 -0800 (PST)

--------------D8168C5C71702BEBD9D100D8

We own 16 copies of The Spirit of Mickey on video and it does contain
"Steamboat Willie". It's available for purchase from Movies Unlimited
(www.moviesunlimited.com) and is available from us through ILL. ~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------D8168C5C71702BEBD9D100D8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> We own 16 copies of  The Spirit of Mickey on video and it does contain "Steamboat Willie".  It's available for purchase from Movies Unlimited (www.moviesunlimited.com) and is available from us through ILL. ~ Jan Derks