RE: video search - Presidential Debate - Kennedy/Nixon

Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:39:32 -0800 (PST)

The C-Span Archive is at Purdue University:
<http://www.pava.purdue.edu/education_resource.html>

If they don't have, they can tell you who does. Phone: 1-800-CSPAN98
1-800-277-2698

-- Kris

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Roe,Kevin wrote:

> OCLC shows a video on this that was released by C-Span in 1996; I couldn't
> find it at their website, but you could call them at 1-877-662-7726 and ask
> if they still have it.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Kevin S. Roe
> Supervisor, Media Processing
> Fort Wayne Community Schools
> 1511 Catalpa Street
> Fort Wayne, IN 46802
> 219-425-7271 (voice)
> 219-425-7776 (fax)
> Kevin.Roe@fwcs.k12.in.us <mailto:Kevin.Roe@fwcs.k12.in.us>

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405