Re: video search - Presidental Debate - Kennedy/Nixon

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:37:33 -0800 (PST)

Facets has the following title in stock and ready to ship immediately.

"Great Debates: JFK vs. Richard Nixon"

The 1960 Presidential debates--two of history's greatest figures square off
in a series of debates that are as fresh and exciting today as they were
when they were broadcast. 60 mins.

VHS: $24.98

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 10:38 AM 1/5/01 -0800, you wrote:
>any suggestions on where to find:
>
>"CBS News special report: Presidential Debate, Sept. 26, 1960;
>John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, debaters; Howard K. Smith, moderator."
>
>thanks-
>

>Pamela M. Weishaupt
>Media Coordinator
>Goshen College
>Goshen, IN 46526

FACETS WHOLESALE
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
PH: 1-800-888-0775
PH: 1-773-281-9075
FAX:773-929-5437

HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm central time