RE: renting films

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:37:10 -0800 (PST)

We are a county library system that continues to charge a fee for
borrowing videos. The fee is $1 and covers a one-week loan of any video
item/format. We would prefer not to charge a fee, but we need the
revenue. We also charge a $.50 fee for any hold placed in our computer
for a book or AV item; the fee is paid when the item arrives.