Re: "Sen no Rikyu" and "Radio Canada programs"

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:48:41 -0800 (PST)

For the Société Radio Canada title, contact their institutional sales
office at 514-597-7825 and speak with Françoise Richard after January 8th
(they're still closed for the holidays!) They will probably ask you for
more information than you have provided here and the broadcast date is
usually important to them, so try to find out when it was broadcast if you
can. I believe the information on the phone is bilingual but if you have
problems let me know and I can make the inquiries for you.

By the way, Canada utilizes the NTSC standard. Go ahead, blame Canada!

Oksana

At 04:28 AM 1/4/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Happy New Year!
>
>Does anyone know of a VHS source for "Sen no Riku" (Death of a Tea Master)?
>We can use a 16mm rental as a last resort!
>
>Also, does anyone know of a vendor for the Radio Canada television series,
>specifically the program on Quebec titled "Point du Jour--Quebec cherche
>Francais"? NTSC is perfect but we can use PAL, too.
>
>Thanks a million,
>
>Patti
>
>Patricia McVay Gorrell
>Manager of Film, Video, and Public Services
>
>The College of Wooster Libraries
>Gault Library, Audiovisual Services
>1140 Beall Avenue
>Wooster, Ohio 44691-2364
>Telephone 1- 330-263-2285
>Fax 1-330-263-2253
>E-mail PMCVAY@wooster.edu

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-7622
Concordia University
LB-805-1, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8