Re: Anyone using Voyager Media Scheduling?
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:14:51 -0800 (PST)

Will be happy to. Kay

Karen Driessen
<karend@selway.umt. To: Multiple recipients of list
edu> <>
Sent by: cc: Subject: Re: Anyone using Voyager Media Scheduling?

01/03/01 03:59 PM
Please respond to

Could you copy any answers to this inquiry to my email also since we will
be trying to work with this system in the not too distant future? Thanks,

At 02:23 PM 01/03/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>I would like to hear from any libraries who use Voyager's Media Scheduling
>module for booking/delivering media and equipment.
>We have been trying to get our module running and would like to talk to
>anyone who is using it.
>Please reply to me directly:
>Kay Mulcaster
>Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Library
>Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2R1
>Phone: 780 471 8794
>FAX: 780 471 8813/491-3014

Karen C. Driessen, Director Phone: