Re: renting films

J Rosette (camerado@camerado.com)
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:00:33 -0800 (PST)

According to this interpretation of the Doctrine, the owner of a video cassette
could also REBROADCAST the material (for profit), via standard or broadband
transmission, which is, as we all know, unlawful, and quite possibly, illegal.
Unless you left this out for some reason...

(Deep breath taken, boy did it feel good. Thanks :) )