Re: Anyone using Voyager Media Scheduling?

Karen Driessen (karend@selway.umt.edu)
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:00:49 -0800 (PST)

Could you copy any answers to this inquiry to my email also since we will
be trying to work with this system in the not too distant future? Thanks,
Karen

At 02:23 PM 01/03/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>I would like to hear from any libraries who use Voyager's Media Scheduling
>module for booking/delivering media and equipment.
>
>We have been trying to get our module running and would like to talk to
>anyone who is using it.
>
>Please reply to me directly:
>
>Kay Mulcaster
>Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Library
>Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2R1
>kaym@nait.ab.ca
>Phone: 780 471 8794
>FAX: 780 471 8813/491-3014

Karen C. Driessen, Director Phone: 406-243-2856
Instructional Media Services FAX: 406-243-2689
32 Campus Drive #4968 E-mail: karend@selway.umt.edu
The University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812-4968