Re: The Art of Film series

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:28:05 -0800 (PST)

We purchased a print of "The Art of Film: 5. The Edited Image" from

Perspective Films
65 East South Water Street
Chicago, IL 60601

Of course, that was in 1981 .. Perspective Films may or may not be related
to Perspectives International, Inc. of Wilmette, IL (phone: 800-821-2164).
There's no harm in asking.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University