Re: ABC'S OF BLACK HISTORY and THE MILLION MAN MARCH

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:15:36 -0800 (PST)

--------------3977FBA4C261C771DA9B5CF2

I just ordered the video Million Mom March from info I got from the
website. Perhaps there's a website for the M.Man March... ~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------3977FBA4C261C771DA9B5CF2 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> I just ordered the video Million Mom March  from info I got from the website.  Perhaps there's a website for the M.Man March... ~ Jan Derks