RE: 35mm print of SID & NANCY

Dew, Margaret (mdew@post.cis.smu.edu)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:58:06 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
>From: Jessica Rosner

>Now that I am at work and able to check with my co-worker who knows
>the original distributor AND aspect ratio of ANY film commercially
>distributed in the US in the last 20 years ( trust me it is SCARY) I
>can confirm that this WAS a Goldwyn release. MGM/UA owns this library
>so IF the film is still under contract they should have prints
>Good Luck
>Jessica Rosner
>Kino

Jessica,
Gee, many of us have always considered YOUR breadth and depth of knowledge
of feature film history to be kinda scary.

Happy...(your holy day here), y'all!
-Margaret Dew
SMU-CMIT
Dallas

(p.s. As a Dallasite & a Texan, I somehow feel it necessary to apologize in
advance for Dubya's upcoming administration. Some of us tried, but we just
couldn't stop it at the state level.)