Re: the Sullivan brothers

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:01:17 -0800 (PST)

Facets carries "The Fighting Sullivans" (the 1944 feature film based on the
Sullivan brothers) on both VHS and DVD. If you're interested or would like
any additional information please feel free to contact me at your
convenience. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 12:22 PM 12/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm hoping to find information about the Naval ship that sank with the 6
>Sullivan brothers aboard. I understand a movie was made related to this
>incident and the subsequent prevention of family being assigned to the
>same ship. I have a request from somebody is looking for the
>granddaughter (I believe), who has sponsored a web page and is a
>spokesperson for that era/incident in order to proceed with a dedication
> to the Sullivan family. If you have any information that might assist
>me in finding information about the Sullivan deaths aboard their ship, I
>would be most grateful. Thanks!
>
>Viewing Race
>A project of National Video Resources
>73 Spring St., Suite 606
>New York, NY 10012
>212-274-1782 (voice mail) 212-274-0284 (fax)
>ViewingRace@nvr.org
>www.ViewingRace.org

FACETS WHOLESALE
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
PH: 1-800-888-0775
PH: 1-773-281-9075
FAX:773-929-5437

HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm central time