RE: the Sullivan brothers

Schmitt, Mike (schmittm@uwgb.edu)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:42:57 -0800 (PST)

The History Channel has at historychannel.com. The title is "The Fighting
Sullivan Brothers," and sells for $19.95. I saw the program and is was
quite interesting.

--Mike Schmitt
UW-Green Bay

-----Original Message-----
From: ViewingRace [mailto:viewingrace@nvr.org]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 2:25 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: the Sullivan brothers

I'm hoping to find information about the Naval ship that sank with the 6
Sullivan brothers aboard. I understand a movie was made related to this
incident and the subsequent prevention of family being assigned to the
same ship. I have a request from somebody is looking for the
granddaughter (I believe), who has sponsored a web page and is a
spokesperson for that era/incident in order to proceed with a dedication
to the Sullivan family. If you have any information that might assist
me in finding information about the Sullivan deaths aboard their ship, I
would be most grateful. Thanks!

Viewing Race
A project of National Video Resources
73 Spring St., Suite 606
New York, NY 10012
212-274-1782 (voice mail) 212-274-0284 (fax)
ViewingRace@nvr.org
www.ViewingRace.org