Re: satellite pgm guide/digital decoders

Pierre J. Gregoire (pgregoire@dupage.k12.il.us)
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:16:37 -0800 (PST)

--------------010301010504090509040006

re: vendors
We found DawnSatellite. 3340 S. Lapeer Rd./PO Box 9. Orion, MI 48359
http://www.dawnsat.com
to be competitive, especially in the realm of combined digital and
analog dishes.
Pierre Gregoire, MLIS
Director
Audio Visual Institute of DuPage