Re: Thanhouser Studios

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:19:29 -0800 (PST)

I was not out of town but I could not find the Tanhouser info because a
certain jolly fellow at Donnell Library was to busy to look it up. In any
event it appears that I will most likely to be unable to post on this list
for several weeks to due Kino screw ups in our ISP. I THINK I will be able
to read posts but not respond to them. In any case as of Monday at 5pm my
e-mail address will be jrosner@kino.com

ONLY 120 days till Opening Day

Jessica