Re: viewing stations

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:12:11 -0800 (PST)

We area public library. We have 4 viewing/listening stations in our
Audiovisual Room. We see very few patrons who need assistance with the
stations, and we are able to provide individual assistance with no
problems so far. One gentleman is in a wheelchair, but he can get close
enough to the screen, and the headphone cable is long enough, and, yes, we
have to place the headphones on his head and remove them. We also plug
his battery into a wall socket to recharge it. We don't empty the bag,
however.