Re: Goodbye Columbus

sdehut@linfield.edu
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:22:37 -0800 (PST)

Thanks -- the movie I was really thinking of was "Sterile Cuckoo"....
(Well, after all that was 30-odd years ago.. ;) ..)

I just had another thought -- one of our counselors has used an episode of
the TV show "Felicity" and said he thought it was pretty realistic, as far
as it's portrayal of college life. As I recall, it was not that hard to
get permission, either.

Sue DeHut

--On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 8:19 AM -0800 "Markus, Tim" <MarkusT@evergreen.edu>
wrote:

> Doesn't the Richard Benjamin character visit the Ally McGraw character at
> her college town for a weekend toward the end of the movie? Doesn't
> really show her college either as I recall though.
>
> Tim

Susan Davis-DeHut
Director, Educ. Media Services
Linfield College