RE: Negotiation how-to's

Mark Galpern (mark.galpern@films.com)
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:22:11 -0800 (PST)

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C050AB.37AA20E0

Hi Gail,
We have an intro program called Negotiating, item number 6105, from the
Business Communications series, and one that might be of interest although
it is written from the sales perspective called Secrets of Negotiating
Profitable Sales, item 10828, from the Secrets of Professional Selling
series. As always, you're welcome to preview the videos. Full descriptions
are on our website.
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Gail B. Fedak
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 2:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Negotiation how-to's

I have an instructor looking for a video on the art of commercial
negotiating - business-to-business - over vendor terms, etc. We have
programs dealing with how to adapt business negotiations to customs in
international venues, but these are not what he needs. Any suggestions will
be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Coordinator, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C050AB.37AA20E0

Hi=20 Gail,
We=20 have an intro program called Negotiating, item number 6105, from the = Business=20 Communications series, and one that might be of interest although it is = written=20 from the sales perspective called Secrets of Negotiating Profitable = Sales, item=20 10828, from the Secrets of Professional Selling series. As always, = you're=20 welcome to preview the videos. Full descriptions are on our=20 website.