Re: spanish videos

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:24:30 -0800 (PST)

Facets Video has an excellent selection of Spanish titles. Please let me
know if you would like me to send you a copy of our Spanish Films on Video
catalog and I will gladly do so. You may also look up Spanish titles at our
on-line catalog at <www.facets.org>.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 08:42 AM 11/17/2000 -0800, you wrote:

>"Tami-Jo M. Eckley" wrote:
>> Can any of you direct me to some vendors or sources for Spanish Films? I
>have a brochure from Insight Media. Are there any other good sourcess?
>
>Films for the Humanities and Sciences have a selection of Spanish
>videos.
>
>Debra Jo Sujka
>
>Attachment Converted: C:\EUDORA\Navidad.exe

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: