Re: eye of the beholder

Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:09:20 -0800 (PST)

I took a look in OCLC WorldCat. It was produced in 1953 and distributed
by BNA Communications (Rockville, Md.). Many, many libraries have it on
VHS. However, I don't think BNA is still in business and I don't know of
another source. You might be able to borrow it on interlibrary loan or
rent it. Now if you want to buy the Twilight Zone episode with the same
title, that's no problem... -- Kris

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Lisa Flanzraich wrote:

> anyone have a source for eye of the beholder with richard conte
> and martha vickers--video source--thanks

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405