Re: Long Time Companion

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:28:01 -0800 (PST)

It is possible that as American Playhouse production the rights of Goldwyn (
which would belong to Swank) have lapsed but I would MAKE SURE that Swank
has confirmed with MGM/UA that this is the case. Only MGM/UA could tell you
the current owner but they are not likely to be that helpful

Jessica
Kino