Re: RTI Machine

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:17:42 -0800 (PST)

We mostly use ours to check videos for defects. We purchase most of our
movies used and run them through the Tapecheck. About 1 or 2 in 100 have
too much damage for us to add them to the collection, and we can return
them for another video or for credit. Over several years, we might save
enough money for the machine to pay for itself.