Re: RTI TapeChek Machines

Mark Richie (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:46:35 -0800 (PST)

we have two 460s and a 470. The first one was purchased about 1992.
We run about 200 a week thru them and over the summer also use the erase
feature for about 500 tapes. Only proplems have been due to poor
quality tape cases. Ocassionally we get one that will not eject. The
tape door gets hung up on something. But with a little poking with a
screwdriver it eventaully pops up.

They have been real work horses for us.

M Richie