Re: Laser Discs

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:29:58 -0800 (PST)

Well Rick is right,
It is a great question. Where does the Digital Millennium Copyright fit
in? It "allows" digital preservation of works in obsolete formats. At
what point does this video disk technology become obsolete and who decides.
And what if it is in another format availability?
This stuff really is better than daytime TV.
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD