Re: DVD security

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:30:16 -0800 (PST)

--------------2D75C630B211FEB85E42EDF4

We began DVD circulation in our open-shelf public library branches in March 2000.
We budgeted for, but opted not to go with the Gressco system. Our loss rate for
DVDs has been only 2-3% of our DVD collection - a loss rate less than our book-loss
rate. ~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------2D75C630B211FEB85E42EDF4 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> We began DVD circulation in our open-shelf public library branches in March 2000. We budgeted for, but opted not to go with the Gressco system.  Our loss rate for DVDs has been only 2-3% of our DVD collection - a loss rate less than our book-loss rate. ~ Jan Derks