Re: Laser Discs

Victoria Caplan (lbcaplan@ust.hk)
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:28:26 -0800 (PST)

We have a similar problem on a smaller scare (about 1200 LD titles) what I
was planning on doing was to keep the LD players we have in as good repair
as possible, and then purchase the titles slowly in a different format (be
it VHS, VCD, DVD, or something new).

Victoria Caplan
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Library
Media & Microforms