RE: So Little Time

John Hoskyns-Abrahall (John@bullfrogfilms.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:34:37 -0800 (PST)

Fax: 610/370-1978
Email: john@bullfrogfilms.com
Web: http://www.bullfrogfilms.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristine R. Brancolini [mailto:brancoli@indiana.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 12:11 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: So Little Time

OCLC WorldCat lists this title and it looks like the correct title. It is
a 1975 production, released on video in 1990 by the Latham Foundation in
Alameda, California. The Latham Foundation sounds familiar, but I don't
have an address for it. Maybe someone else on the list has contact
information handy... -- Kris

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Mary Gontarek --- Owatonna Public Library wrote:

> Can anyone help me locate a film on vanishing wildlife in the wetlands
> titled "So Little Time"? I'm not sure how accurate this title is but if
> anyone has a lead, I'd appreciate it.
> Mary Gontarek
> Owatonna Public Library
> Owatonna, MN
> MaryG@selco.lib.mn.us

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405