Re: Rainbow Fish

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Facets carries this title for $12.95 (VHS) and $24.98 (DVD) if you're
interested.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 09:31 AM 11/06/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>We are looking for a title "Rainbow Fish" and believe it is distributed by
>Sony Wonder - NYC. Does anyone have the address for Sony Wonder or know
>where this might be available.
>Thanks!
>Frank Landrum
>Lane ESD

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: