Re: Rainbow Fish

Ranny Levy (ranny@cqcm.org)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:54:28 -0800 (PST)

It's a great title, particularly the DVD version which uses the P.I.
language program to introduce a foreign language.
Contact Sony at 550 MADISON AVE, Madison Ave., NY Their fax # is
212-833-5980. I'm not sure exactly who you need to speak with but
Deborah Strafella is their head of PR. 212-833-4539.
Ranny

--
Coalition for Quality Children's Media - KIDS FIRST!
112 W. San Francisco St. Suite 305A Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501