Re: So Little Time

Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:12:29 -0800 (PST)

OCLC WorldCat lists this title and it looks like the correct title. It is
a 1975 production, released on video in 1990 by the Latham Foundation in
Alameda, California. The Latham Foundation sounds familiar, but I don't
have an address for it. Maybe someone else on the list has contact
information handy... -- Kris

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Mary Gontarek --- Owatonna Public Library wrote:

> Can anyone help me locate a film on vanishing wildlife in the wetlands
> titled "So Little Time"? I'm not sure how accurate this title is but if
> anyone has a lead, I'd appreciate it.
> Mary Gontarek
> Owatonna Public Library
> Owatonna, MN
> MaryG@selco.lib.mn.us

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405