Re: VRT Newsletter and VRT Information

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:29:57 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

I remember reading or misreading the message thinking that I should only
contact you if I was not getting the mailings. I'm afraid that I
misunderstood the directives.

All's well and yes, I'm on the listserv.

My coordinates are in my signature.

best,

Oksana

At 12:19 PM 11/1/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi All, Just a quick note to all current VRT members,
>
>I've been updating the ALA VRT membership list and checking addresses. A
>few months ago, I issued a listserv call for VRT members to contact me
>regarding current address information. I received 32 responses out of 242
>members - not a very good response, especially in an election year!!
>
>However, I've completed my task and it seems that VRT has 243 members. Out
>of those 243 members, 197 members have an e-mail address. I'm not sure how
>many of [you] are members of this listserv, however. If you are having
>problems receiving the VRT Newsletter (and/or other ALA mailings), please
>contact me concerning the problem and I will forward the information to
>the correct party. Also, YOU can call ALA member services (800) 545-2433
>to verify/change your correct address. We want to have an up-to-date
>mailing and contact list so that you can receive all VRT mailings. Thank you.
>
>Jim Scholtz, past VRT Chair
>Yankton Community Library
>515 Walnut St.
>Yankton, SD 57078
>(605) 668-5276; FAX 668-5277
>
>( :|]

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-7622
Concordia University
LB-805-1, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8