RE: looking for movie:History of Cod

Darryl Wiggers (Darryl.Wiggers@AllianceAtlantis.com)
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:59:42 -0800 (PST)

There was a three-hour series called The Great Cod Saga that aired recently
on History Television in Canada. This might be what you're looking for. But
it was produced in France. This might be why you can't find anything from
the usual Canadian sources. Unfortunately computer problems are preventing
me from learning more details. Anyway, knowing the title should give you an
edge in your search.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Hainsworth [mailto:HAINSWSL@gov.ns.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 2:12 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: looking for movie:History of Cod

Hi - I am looking for a 3 hour (?) documentary on the History of Cod with
Mary Walsh providing the commentary. I have searched CBC, NFB, Cable in the
Classroom, and anywhere else I could think of. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,

Sarah Hainsworth
Education Media Librarian
Learning Resources and Technology