Re: THIN RED LINE

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

Fox films are handled by CRITERION 800-890-9494. Rule of thumb.
Fox, New Line. FIne Line & Selznick ABC are Criterion
Sony Pictures Classics ( NOT regular SONY ) are New Yorker
Janus & RKO are KIT PARKER

All other STUDIO products ( MGM, Paramount, Universal, Columbia, UA, USA,
Artisian, Warner Bros, Miramax etc are SWANK ( IF they actually have any
prints)

Nice little independent & foreign films may be New Yorker, Kino, Milestone
etc

Jessica Rosner
Kino