Re: Eye of the storm video

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

"The Eye of the Storm" and "A Class Divided" are two different films. "Eye
of the Storm" takes place in a classroom where the teacher divides the
students into two groups. Those with blue eyes, and those with brown eyes
to teach them about prejudice. "A Class Divided" is the sequel film
bringing these same kids back together as adults.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside

At 01:02 PM 10/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I believe it's available through PBS under the title "A Class Divided". A
lot of people get confused about this, I don't know why they changed the
title.
>LeeAnne K.

>Can anyone give me a lead on where to purchase "The Eye of the Storm"
>This is the video about the teacher who
>
>taught her students about the realities of prejudice by using the color of
their eyes as the criterion of superiority.